at command

I have a lot of jobs scheduled using at command. But now i am unable to identify which job is related to which script. Is there any way to find out ?

Any help will be appreciated. Or any suggestions for future scheduling and logging.

On some platforms you still have read access to your own spool files, something like /var/spool/cron/atjobs/you -- back when I was using SunOS (or was this on Tru64?), I vaguely recall having to look up the actual spool file names with locate and relying on the fortunate mishap of the sysadmin to not exclude those directories from the nightly locate scans.

Thanks era I am new to unix and my OS is SunOS 5.8. I am able to see the job ids and file associations in /var/spool/cron/atjobs/. Can you please explain locate you mentioned. I tried locate jobid but of no use.
Is there any better way to maintain some log or comments directly at the time of scheduling.

If you can read the files, just ignore the comment about locate -- it's a possible workaround for when you don't have read access to the spool directory, but can read the individual files there if you can figure out their names.