Your favourite computer games....

Hi all,

there have been a tremendous evolution in the computer games from games like Tetris or DAVE or Prince of Persia or wolf3d... to Call of Duty or BattleField or tomb raider etc etc

so let us know the games which you liked the most....

you can also mention about the gaming rig you own :slight_smile:

my favourite being
>all of the tomb raider series
>all of call of duty series
>NFS 2, nfs most wanted
>DAVE
> earthworm jim
>pitfall
>Saint Row Third

Counter Strike :smiley:

All of 'em \m/

oh thats a good game.. you should see the latest couter strike (CS: Global Offensive) it has high end graphics.. :slight_smile:

My poor lap :frowning: Won't take that far!!

try upgrading your laptop with a Graphic card.. that would suffice

Upgrade??? Money?? :wall:

yeah i can understand... :-p

that's great :stuck_out_tongue:

I have never played any game on computer and mobile. :slight_smile:
I don't like them.

However, solitaire and tetris are exceptions. I used to play those in my college days (long back).

Doom2, still enjoying it online (ZDaemon).

1) Prince of Persia trilogy
2) Batman (Arkham Asylum/Arkham City)
3) Thief 3 - Deadly Shadows
4) Assassin's Creed (first one with Altair as the protagonist)
5) Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory/Double Agent

GTA, call of duty is my favorite game

Gran Turismo Series
Forza Motorsports Series
Grand Theft Auto Series

My fav of 2012 are Witcher2, Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Diablo3, Dead Space 2.

is diablo 3 good...?? the player icons are small and story is lenghty... never played it.. but googled the games, how would one like playing skyrim and mass effect and then play diablo 3... its like playing age of empires but in grand way right....?

Well I was a fan of diablo 2 when it came out more then 10 years ago. It was obvious for me to get d3, unfortunately d3 is not the best game this year.

Heroes of Newerth
Counter-Strike:1.6
Counter-Strike:GO

Just played Medal Of Honor WarFighter...

its the best FPS so far... cant get any better than this. graphics are life like.. my processor is 3Gz.. and both cores were shooting up to 100% while playing it so just to increase game performance, overclocked it to 3.5Gz...:slight_smile: this game is far better than BattleField 3... its a must play game... :slight_smile:

I've been playing a flight simulator called Kerbal Space Program a lot lately. You build rockets and fly them. There's planets, moons, more moons, and other planets to land upon.

...or not fly them, as the case may be. The physics are fairly faithful, bad designs won't work, flying straight up is harder than it sounds, and big rockets are needed to reach far destinations.

Gotten a few friends hooked on this game now :stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone's first day of playing KSP:

//youtu.be/DH5azvPZAcc

1 Like

I've been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 a lot lately. Hooked to the multiplayer in the evenings after returning from work :stuck_out_tongue: