You know your on the brink of loosing it when.....

you spend an entire day with scripting nightmares and go to bed real late in the early morning hrs to wake up to your gf asking you a question and your only answer is "It's in the script" LMAO

Happened to me this morning would you believe that?? My daughter is 10yrs old and my gf wanted to check and make sure i was going to pick her up after school except i was half sleep and remember telling her with a high level of certainty in my own conciousness that 'it's in the script' and that she had nothing to worry about. This came after a long tedious night of troubleshooting one of my own shell scripts with aver 40 lines of code that i managed to fix. She gave up on me and left to go to work then shortly after i awoke to my daughter letting me know she's ready for her trip to school and my response again was 'yea i know, it's in the script'. She replied "What Dad? I'm ready for school and it's almost time to go!" O_o .. nonetheless to say the least.. my brain was fried! Good thing was on our way we laughed hard about it and it's most definately going to stick out as one of the most bizarre awakenings i've ever had. Lol, never again though. Anyhow....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PROGRAMMERS BEWARE
IF YOU RUN INTO THIS PROBLEM IT IS TIME FOR AN IMMEDIATE VACATION!!! ITS EITHER THAT OR CHECK YOURSELF INTO A SHRINK WHO WILL HAVE YOU COUNTING BACKWARDS WHILE BREATHING IN A BROWN PAPER BAG WHILE EXPRESSING YOUR FEELINGS OVER YOUR OWN CODE. I'LL SAY IT AGAIN BEWARE AND ENJOY LYFE!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you have any stories of your own feel free to share here. As for me, I'm going back to sleep to get some much needed rest!

Now if you could actually write a script to pick up the kids from school, now that would be cool.
Well, so long as they were your own kids!

I have had dreams about those doozie server/scripting issues at work. The last time I took vacation time I went to a funeral. I think I am overdue for some down days.

Some of my best programming and designs were done in my sleep. I am a firm believer we should be paid for this work!