Would like to study and take rh system admin exam.

hello, when the times comes where do I schedule for the linux system admin exam? I have taken exams before through vue or prometric I did not see rh system admin exam on either site? any feedback would be helpful such as cost? how many test is it one or two? is the comptia linux+ just as recognized as a rh linux admin cert? any feedback would be very helpful.

Thx,

You typically have to schedule Red Hat exams directly with Red Hat. See Red Hat | Open source training and certification

CompTIA Linux+ is well recognized as an entry level Linux certification.

the CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI LX0-101 and LX0-102 are considered
entry level? can you get a red hat sys admin with experience and cert?
research is saying the red hat sys admin cert is 400 dollars!? can that be
right one exam 400!? I am a self studying self paying kind of guy what if I fail that 400 is steep. I am guessing you are in the industry does most folks go for the linux cert or the red hat cert. The linux cert says its for a linux sys admin, the language is the same.

The sysadmin exam for RedHat is RHCSA exam, RedHat stopped doing their exams with vue and you should locate their exam center according to your city and state, you can go to RedHat website and check for the exams place, date and prices ($400 for RHCSA, RHCE).