Windows,Solaris, Red Hat triple boot issues

I have a pentium IV with 512 MB ram and 80 GB HDD.
I first installed windows XP on the first primary partition, then Solaris on the second with 20 GB for the solaris partition, and when rebooted , the grub menu functioned as expected giving me the options to dual boot, so next I wanted to install red hat with /boot in the 3rd primary partition and / in 1st logical drive of the extended partition and swap in the 2nd logical drive. So, I went ahead and installed linux...but when I went to the disk druid partition manager, the partition manager erraneously showed the solaris partition (2nd fdisk partition) as ext3... but still I went ahead and installed linux as I mentioned above and I told to install the linux grub in the /boot partition.(3rd partition) so that it wont affect the solaris grub. But when i rebooted the system after linux installation, the solaris grub asks me the boot options(windows or solaris?) , but when I select solaris, it immediately reboots and the same rebooting process occurs each time after the grub menu comes...but when i select windows, it works fine....Why is this so...? any idea.. please..

Um, because your disk druid overwrote the Solaris partition with ext2 and installed grub there? I'm not sure, but don't use disk druid unless it's a very standard installation. Use fdisk to do things Right when it's remotely complex.

I sort of suspect you need to re-do the Solaris boot record, in the least.

thank u otheus,
but I am sure the Solaris grub is still there because it is the one which presents me the menu to choose between Windows, Solaris, and Linux.. only when it goes to Solaris it is having this problem...Thank you for your time.

The solaris partition has its own boot loader. Grub is typically installed on its own partition, though I suppose it could be installed on an OS-specific one. Can you supply the partition table?