Which tools can show the AIX CPU, Memory and I/O usage?

If somebody knows there are some tools can show how many CPU, memory useage on AIX and can automatically send email?

Such as when setup if CPU is used over 80%, send alert by email automatically.

Maybe BMC has this tool?

BMC patrol or just write a script to do it.

Such a tool comes with AIX already: Resource Monitoring and Control RMC.

also check out

vmstat
lparstat
topas
nmon
sar
mpstat
svmon

Have you used Patrol? How about other vendors, such IBM Tivoli or CA?

the OSS tool nagios could help you too.
it costs nothing, is open source, available for different platforms and can alert you of quite everything you want.

There is a lot of alerting (server management) software out there, they basically work the same way:

There is some sort of agent, a program which collects the configured data, compares it against some configurable threshold and sends an alert when the threshold is reached. On one machine runs the central part, which receives all the alerts, displays/filters/etc. them and maybe stores the alerts and or the data in some database. Usually there are some tools to query/aggregate/etc. these data to create all sorts of colourful graphs to make management happy.

A (definitely not complete) list of such software: HP/OpenView, BMC Patrol, TekView, CA Unicenter, ....

With the named ones i have worked already and they all do more or less the same save for CAU - beware of it if you can.

I hope this helps.

bakunin