Where to get AIX box/servers for practice?

where I'm working does not have any AIX box/servers for testing eventhough we're not heavily invested on UNIX. It is just sometimes there are a few client's servers that need AIX related stuff to be done.

last time I checked, I could find old AIX tower on ebay but there's no more.

p/s: on job hunting related to UNIX

Is it AIX related or really just basic unix functionality you need and what is it specifically. A lot of folks use cygwin on windows or run vmware player and install linux.

it is AIX related since I'm trying to apply to big MNC companies (e.g.: IBM) on their UNIX team that needed AIX knowledge as a requirement.

although I already have experience with Linux and BSD, recent encounter with AIX (installing netapps multipath driver) tells me it is almost a different game in regards to installing programs and configurations.

I remember finding a free AIX service some years back, but it did not allow for root access. I just searched and found a paid service....AIX Cloud Service | LparBox. I don't know what their cost is. I recommend looking at the IBM AIX Certification guide (IBM redbook). Also VIOS is an important element...so look into that as well. Good Luck.

thanks for sharing blackrageous