Where to find 64-bit based perl module like XML::Parser::Expat?

Q: Where to get a 64 bit Expat.so?

I run a perl script and got this error:

Can't load '/usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/i86pc-solaris-64int/auto/XML/Parser/Expat/Expat.so' for module XML:parser::Expat: ld.so.1:myPerl: fatal: /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/i86pc-solaris-64int/auto/XML/Parser/Expat/Expat.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32 at /home/lilili07/perl-5.8.4/built/sol-amd64-ss/lib/5.8.4/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 230

which means the 32bit Expat.so in /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/i86pc-solaris-64int/auto/XML/Parser/Expat is not compatible with the 64bit perl which called it.

so to get a 64 bit Expat.so I downloaded source code from http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/XML/XML-Parser-2.36.tar.gz and tried to compile it myself, but failed to do that. I think the reason is the paths in the make files is still for 32 bit verson. see the make file here:

CCCDLFLAGS = -KPIC
CCDLFLAGS = -R /usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib/i86pc-solaris-64int/CORE
DLEXT = so
DLSRC = dl_dlopen.xs
OSNAME = solaris
OSVERS = 2.10
RANLIB = :
SITELIBEXP = /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4
SITEARCHEXP = /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/i86pc-solaris-64int
SO = so
EXE_EXT =
FULL_AR = /usr/ccs/bin/ar
VENDORARCHEXP = /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/i86pc-solaris-64int
VENDORLIBEXP = /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4

In fact I do not even know how these paths in the make file come. the begining of the make file shows this:

# It was generated automatically by MakeMaker version# 6.17 (Revision: 1.133) from the contents of
# Makefile.PL. Don't edit this file, edit Makefile.PL instead.

Which means I should not change the path. and in fact I not even have all these paths...

Anyway. My Question is how/Where to get a 64 bit Expat.so? It will be better if sb. can show me the link of existing 64 bit Expat.so for solaris. I could not find it from Internet so far. Thanks,