Where Is Your Favorite Continent?

Where is your favorite continent to enjoy life?

PS:

Please do not comment in ways that might offend other nations and continents. Offensive posts will be deleted.

Thanks.

BTW, when you say "enjoy life", I assume that you mean a vacation or something. Not that I would mind staying and working in Europe though. :slight_smile:

Hm.. right now stuck with 2 options. Of which either will do as long as I can live with my other half. He's stuck in the States, and I'm stuck in Europe. :-/

Enjoy life, in this poll context, is individually relative - purely subjective on a personal basis.

There is no spoon....

I love my country. Here is where I enjoy life, though I love travelling. Specially to know other cultures everywhere... So, my vote is for Europe :slight_smile:
Regards.

I love the UK, but for holidays the USA is unbeatable. Probably the only other country I would live other than the UK too.

:cool:
I love to live and enjoy in my own country .... India . so my vote for Asia.
peaceful , greenish and God's heaven land ..

Asia.....with love from North America..

To enjoy life... for at least a little while.

Something about the remoteness, the unexplored beauty of the land (I've only seen pictures/videos), and the requirement to be more self-sufficient. Yes, being there would be a challenge, but isn't that what life is all about?

So, no I would not stay there forever. But, for a period of time, I think it would be a truly unique experience that would create opportunities for my "self" to come out.

Australia for me. It's almost exactly 1/2 way around the world from where I live, so it's the farthest away. I was kind of curious about it a few years ago for that reason and have done a lot of research since then and really would like to go spend a month or 2 there. If I ever win big in a lottery, or if business gets big enough, that is one thing I will do.

I'm in Australia, nice place to visit, but you don't want to live here... (48.5% taxes)... :frowning:

I've lived and worked in a lot of places around the world. My home is and always will be the good 'ole USA.

I guess their government has their own way of collecting money from citizens.

To enjoy life would be in Europe (especially Paris) but to live would be the U.S of A.

To work: Australia or USA, to grow old: Asia - particularly Kerala