Where have you been?

Found this site where you can check boxes for countries where you've been and draws a map for you. It doesn't mean that you've seen the length and breadth of a country, though. Just being to a single city is enough to mark the whole country as 'visited'.

This is what my map looks like:

So far I've circumnavigated the world four times and the only two continents I haven't been to are Africa and Antarctica.

LOL, I will lose this one. I have never been outside the US. I have never even owned a passport. When I was in San Diego, I thought about stepping across the border into Mexico, but I never found time to fit it in. (I believe that a passport was not needed to do that at the time.) But I have been around the US quite a bit. It's a large country.

I have been just to one country outside my home country :slight_smile: :frowning: :slight_smile:

Cool idea blowtorch! Hope to see you in Thailand, your first visit here, I see.

I'm not much of a globe-trotter. I live in the US. I've been to Panama and Romania. I had about a 2 hour layover in Germany on the way to Romania. In Romania, I actually went to the real Dracula's (Vlad Tepes) castle.

Here's the glimps into my travel:

Obviously I don't enjoy travelling.

I used to travel a lot, up to nine months of each year, but not so much anymore. Quite a few of the places on this map I have been in only a day or two.

Sounds the same as me. I've been to almost every state but never out of the country. Like you, I was in San Diego but I did take one step across the border just so I could say I was in there. :smiley: I owned a passport at the time because co-workers said it would be good to own one in the off-chance I would get sent overseas for work. Never did though.

This is for Perderabo and the good doctor(s!).

For me:

I love travelling especially around Spain ,Ireland and USA so ...many beautiful places to see .

In the states:

Only took about 10 minutes to figure out how to get the picture.

Updated: 39 Countries.....

This site is where you can check boxes for countries where you've been and draws a map for you. It doesn't mean that you've seen the length and breadth of a country, though. Just being to a single city is enough to mark the whole country as 'visited'.

Note, to get this to work in the forums, only upload the image link (not the html), for example:

YOUR URL TO YOUR IMAGE HERE 

I LOVE MY COUNTRY!!! :slight_smile:

I like the way I get all of Canada from just having spent a long weekend in Toronto -- that's what I call a return on investment.

What might be interesting would be to make a map of the countries you have not visited but might like to, for example

Impressive!! How many countries total is that??