Where can I get Sun Ultra 20 tools & drivers when Oracle abandoned them?

I'm in a desperate pursuit for Tools and Drivers CD for the six of my Ultra 20 M2 workstations - some of them have latest BIOS, some of them don't.
Oracle doesn't support them anymore - I even bought myself a CSI to get to support, but still no luck - and it seems the ISOs are nowhere to be found outside Oracle's web as well, which confuses me a little, but then again, Oracle has no need for supporting obsolete Sun hardware.

If there's no chance of getting the ISOs, is there a way how to dump the BIOS from one workstation and flash it to another? Other than that I've no other ideas how to upgrade the BIOS of the older machines... I'm open to any ideas you might have, thanks in advance for anything that could help me (other than getting rid of those wonderful machines, of course).

I found the patches on the support portal. The Patch IDs you are looking for are:

• 10360931 Tools and Drivers
  • 13546767 Latest BIOS update

You are right, I've found it under the code you provided.
Alas, it seems I have access just to Software patches, not firmware :-/

I'm getting the hold of Oracle Support quite slowly - I need a Systems contract asset to get to firmware patches? In layman's terms - what would I need to purchase to get this? Is it even posssible for an individual? And I guess it would cost me more than the six Suns altogether...

I haven't contacted anyone from the Oracle support with this directly - is it worth a try at least? Or should I accept the fact the BIOS versions on these machines are final? :frowning:

---------- Post updated 03-02-15 at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous update was 02-02-15 at 10:47 PM ----------

I was clicking through the support site and Oracle web - if I get it, I need for instance premium support for Solaris 11 ($1000/yr) to get to the firmware - not that in makes much sense to me to be honest - which is almost the same price I paid for all of my machines, as I did suspect - but if I got this support plan, I could install Solaris 11 and get access to the repos and patches as well, right? - but I'm not sure if for just one or I could use it on all of them? Well, it's a lot of money for me, but I'll probably better start saving then...