Vue JS 2 Tutorial by The Net Ninja: A Recommended Vue.js Video Tutorial Series

A number of people have asked me how to get started with Vue.js and my reply before today was to Google "Vue.js". That has changed and my recommendation to anyone who wants to learn the fastest growing, easiest to learn and use Vue.js web dev framework is to watch this video tutorial series:

Vue JS 2 Tutorial by The Net Ninja

The Net Ninja is a guy named Shaun Pelling who has this great, no-nonsense, straight forward teaching style who breaks up his tutorials into concise, fast (hence the name "ninja") easy to follow videos.

Shaun's Vue.js tutorial consists of 45 videos which range from 4 minutes to 15 minutes and they are easy, fast and fun to watch. No-nonsense. Just the facts.

So, for all you "semi-retired older guys" here on unix.com who like to tell me you don't have the time or interest to learn any new web dev technologies, I recommend you relax and watch this video tutorial series :slight_smile:

For the younger guys like Ravinder who want to learn Vue. js but don't have the time because of their work and family schedule, I am sure if you watch these videos over a few days when you have time, a few minute here and there, you will understand the basics of Vue.js very quickly.

Hat's off to Shaun Pelling, "The Net Ninja" for his great and FREE video tutorial series on Vue.js.

3 Likes