UnixWare 2.x needed

Anyone here using Unixware 2.x? I want to try some binary testing on this system regarding DG/UX binaries.

Unixware 7 uses the same binary, The SCO Group, Inc. | Support | Update | Download | Product
I also did a Unixware 2.1 to OpenServer 5.0.4 competitive upgrade without recompiling anything. I think the application was written in Thoroughbred Basic.

Thanks, tried Unixware 7, and also SCO openserver 5, same errors, nothing ran.
I've been told that Unixware 2.1 might be more compatible, perhaps it isnt.

If I may summarize, since your posts are spread out over several threads.
You have a geriatric Data General that still runs a (mission critical?) application, for which you do not have the source code, and which does not use a run time, but rather fully compiled code.
You want to replace this hardware before it dies.
It may be easier to port the applicaton rather than the OS if:
Do you know what language the application is written in?
Do you know if the binaries have been stripped?
Do the data files require a driver (C-ISAM, etc)?
Are there direct references to devices (tty1a, lp1, etc)?

jgt, thanks for the fast reply.
Sorry about "all" the threads, opened one in the BSD section for BSD binary compatibility and another here, for SCO binary compatibility, just trying to comply with forum rules.

The applications themselves are a bit tricky, as they are proprietary software, and possible uses threads as well.
I also got a hold of the same software (almost) for Solaris, and that is also a route I am taking, but there are some versions issues that creates bugs.
I did hear that some DG/UX binaries "simply work" on an early version of Unixware, and would love to give it a shot.
The binaries are not stripped, but they are dynamically linked, mainly to /usr/dglib/libc.so.1
They do not require a driver or directed to hw devices.

File output from Unixware 7 (also DG/UX, same output):
ELF 32-bit LSB executable 80386 Version 1

File output from OpenServer 5:
ELF 32-bit LSB executable 80386, dynamically linked, not stripped, no debug (linux?)

Other statuses - BSD elf info says it's SVR4