Unix session timeout?

We recently moved servers to a new data center, and now we're experiencing user sessions timing out after non-activity. We didnt experience this before, or know of any timeout settings that may have been changed.

Any things I can check out on the server?

If no configuration has changed on the servers when moving, I would check out on the network switches too.
Maybe get a tcpdump and analyze it with wireshark/ethereal. Let the network guys have a look on the switches.

Is it all kind of sessions? ssh? ftp? DB?.. ? All at or from the same time? Maybe you can see a pattern after having a look on all effected parts.

Yes, no configurations have changed. It was just after the move. I know for sure ssh is affected. Havent heard any ftp issues. Datacenter support has network guys looking at it.

From a ksh session the environment variable TMOUT will tell you how long an inactive session can run before it is automatically logged off by the server.

The local firewalls need to be checked as they could also be the cause of the timeout issues. Given that you've moved to a new Data Centre I's suggest that this is the most likely cause of the error.