Understanding HP-UX Potental

Good morning,
I worked with HP-UX a number of years ago doing DR support for Sungard, installing and setting up servers for customers to test on. Since then a number of years have past, virtualisation has become the norm, and many hardware platforms have changed to support this. Now I can find plenty of information about supporting/installing HP-UX, the commands, LVM and more but its not what I'm looking for. I'm trying to find some docs to help my understand what HP-UX can do, how the virtualisation works, the disk support, containers and more. For me I need to know its potential, maybe even more the sales sell that HP would want you to see.
The reason for this is that I've moved jobs, from building, supporting and consulting on systems to a more Architect and Design role, I'm familiar with IBM POWER Virtualisation as I've continued to support. that. So I'm looking to scope out environments and confirm what is possible for a new system builds and update current systems, not directly at the moment and all my work is checked but some resources to be pointed at would be great, its seems to be hard to find current information.

I hope that make sense, and thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. I'm already looking at the HP links page.

Well its more what was the last version of HP-UX you worked with...
I know, the links are a bit old... if they are sitll OK... because HP migrated their doc and support servers some time ago...