Unable to login via console mode to non-global zone

tldr; We've installed a non-global-zone from a unified archive which once booted, we're unable to gain access to the system either through zlogin or zlogin -C .

Errors;

svc.startd[18693]: instance svc:/system/console-login:default exited with status 127

Investigation;
1) Already opened a SR with oracle which, they're taking their precious time with
2) Check'd ' svcs -xv ' which there was a lot of issues; cleaned up from viewing the log of ' /system/console-login:default '
3) First primary issue was due to a mounting of a zfs filesystem which we took care off, rebooted and the error message above disappears
3a) Once mounting issue was taken care of, ' svcs -xv ' showed less issues.
3b) New issue had to deal with ' system/console-login:default ' being something with " multi-user/single-user " which we are currently investigating

I know this does not provide a lot of information but, trying to keep information vague as possible. Also, the root password is verified and that's all I have to say about the password. We are also able to query services within the booted zone using Solaris querying and administrative features for zones with the commands below;

Within Global Zone;

#zoneadm <<zonename>> ps -ef | grep << services>>
#zoneadm <<zonename>> svcs -xv 
#zoneadm <<zonename>> ls -l /

*I'll get better a writing these posts

Thanks in advance,
Sam

Just wanted to give an update to my original problem;

There was some files in root's profile and in

/etc/profile

After cleaning up the files which not needed be in there, we were successful
in gaining access as root.