Triple Boot with sun 8 redhat 7.2 and xp

HI.

I need some help installing three operating system on to one hard drive i have xp running and i installed sun solaris there was no problem but when i installed redhat hat it display a error on the disk, i know it is not overlapping, i looked on this board, but still can not figure this out, here is my harddrive setup,

30 gig hardrive
20 =xp
5=sun solaris
5= redhat

currently have sun and xp running, please help or give me the direction how to fix this problem. thanks

Tripple boot.. sun, RH & XP ? Wow..
Anyway what is your H/Ware specs. What error does it shows when you install RH ? Have you make the correct partition for RH ? Boot partition " / " , Swap Partiotion ? I see from what you post that you reserve 20 for XP 5 for sun and 5 for RH each, for RH how many Swap space did you reserve ? I cant see that on your post. Did you reserve one for it ? Pls post back with some additional information that could help us to identify your problem much more clearly...

Souldier,

Maybe you can give some advice to the user on this link about installing XP and Solaris on the same PC.

They just wiped out their hard disk trying to install Solaris on a box with XP already loaded.

I am curious to because I have an old release of Solaris and wanted dual boot it on my WIN98 box.

:slight_smile: