To make an ftp server writable

I want to implement an FTP server on RHEL 5.8 system where the users can upload files either from RHEL or Windows systems but am not able to copy files to it from a browser session. For eg.

URL - ftp://10.101.17.80/incoming

I want to copy files from to it from my Windows Google chrome browser session.

I have done following steps to make FTP server writable on my RHEL 5.8 server:-

mkdir /var/ftp/incoming
chgrp ftp /var/ftp/incoming
chmod 730 /var/ftp/incoming
semange fcontext -a  -t public_content_rw_t �/var/ftp/incoming(/.)?'
setsebool -P allow_ftpd_anon_write on
Changes in /etc/vsftpd/vsftpd.coonf
anon_uploads=yes
chown_uploads=yes
chown_username=daemon
anon_umask=077

Can you please let me know if I have missed out anything or some wrong steps that I am not able to copy files to the /incoming folder from the Windows brower session.

Please revert with the reply to my query.

Regards

---------- Post updated at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous update was at 07:28 AM ----------

Request you to please revert on this.

Regards

I don't think it's a matter of permissions - did you try to upload using an ftp-client? Should work with the right ftp login.
I think you can't upload from within a browser unless you use an ftp plugin. Find one on the internet and give it a try. Pls report back.

Thanks for your answer but I guess it should be possible from configurations in Linux rather than downloading a plug-in.

Have you actually tried uploading a file with an ftp client? Thinking something should be possible does not mean it is possible. I would also turn off selinux until you get file upload working.