The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award 2019 - Congrats to Wolf Machowitsch

Please join me in congratulations to Wolf Machowitsch (bakunin) for his long overdue lifetime achievement award badge from UNIX.COM in computer wizardry:

"The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award"

This "Order of the Wizard's Hat" is presented to Wolf Machowitsch (bakunin) for Computer Wizardry in the UNIX Operating Environment, including the Korn Shell (ksh). Thank You from All of Us.

A Few of Many Example References:

https://www.unix.com/moderator-s-forum/280697-ksh-library-unix-com.html

7 Likes

Congratulations Wolf!

1 Like

Hi Wolf,
Congratulations on this well deserved award.

Cheers,
Don

1 Like

Hey Wolf...

Welcome to the Wizards Club.

Congrats!

Bazza...

1 Like

Wow. I feel humbled. I will take that as a motivation to try even harder in the future but for now i am just happy. Thank you, Neo and thanks to all of you who helped me in getting better in my trade.

bakunin

5 Likes

Well deserved, Wolf, and congrats from my side!
All the best, R�diger

Hey Wolf,

Actually, because of all the badging system coding which is keeping me busy, I'm behind on posting your Wizards's badge and also the badges of other well deserved, decade-plus long members and strong UNIX.COM contributions, already nominated by other members and send to me. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Many congrats Wolf! :cool:

Groucho Marx once said (The Groucho Letters) "I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member", but this Wizards Club is an exception. Thank you for all the congratulations. I will try to live up to these expectations.

Wolf

2 Likes

Congratulations Wolf for your GREAT achievement, you really EARNED it. We all hope that you will continue with posting cool, knowledgeable stuff here in this great forum.

Thanks,
R. Singh

Congratulations mr.Wolf

Reading your work on these forums has always been an inspiration.
Your advice and best practices articles/posts are great value to any system guy.

Approach you take is almost always academic, and in my heart you are the professor here :slight_smile:

Regards
Peasant.

Wolf, you are the "Fels in der Brandung".
Congratulations!