The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award 2019 - Congrats to Scrutinizer

Please join me in congratulating Scrutinizer for his long overdue lifetime achievement award badge from UNIX.COM in computer wizardry:

"The Order of the Wizard's Hat - Lifetime Achievement Award"

This "Order of the Wizard's Hat" is presented to Scrutinizer for Computer Wizardry in the UNIX Operating Environment, especially in the UNIX shell and shell scripting, and for 10 years dedication to helping all Members at UNIX.COM witnessed by his 12,950 excellent posts and 3,541 user thanks. Thank You from All of Us.

6 Likes

Thanks a TON Neo for doing this :slight_smile:

Many Many congratulations S(Scrutinizer) for getting honored with this great badge. You are always one of mine inspirations on this great site.
I request you to continue with your great answers/guidance/help and helping people and keep it up sir.

Thanks,
R. Singh

2 Likes

Hi Scrutinizer,
Congratulations on this well deserved award.

I look forward to your continued excellent guidance helping all of us better understand the tools available to us on BSD, Linux, and UNIX systems.

Cheers,
Don

3 Likes

Good to see you wearing this hat, Scrutinizer. Well deserved!

Rgds
R�diger

2 Likes

Hi Scrutinizer...

Congrats matey.
Welcome to the Wizards Club.

Another one of our specials being recognised for the effort being put in to help others.

I wonder how many join just to get one or two problems solved and don't appreciate the hours that you guys give freely to help them out?
You, along with others, give many hours of your time solving and attempting to solve strange problems that others barely understand let alone capable of coding for.

Anyhow hat's off to you.

Bazza...

3 Likes

Thanks guys, thanks for the warm words! And thanks Neo for the honor..

I still enjoy being part of this wonderful team. There is joy in helping others, but I have also learned a lot in helping others and in being part of the oft high quality discussions that ensue in these waters..

And it is a great feeling to be fitted with that very special hat.
Hmmm... it is telling me that I should choose Gryffindor House ....

5 Likes

Scrutinizer, that hat looks good on you. Congratulations!
And thank you for all the valuable time you spent here!

1 Like

Congrats my friend!
Well deserved...

1 Like