TCP in sco unix 3.2

Hi every body.
I am looking for TCP package under sco unix 3.2 or sco xenix system.
would you please help me?

Well I looked, but I can't find a set. I know that there were three 3.5 diskettes.
There is also an additional LLI diskette that contained network card drivers.
Do you even have an installation serial number and activation key?
If you don't mind my asking, why are you trying to build a 17 year old computer system?

What version of TCPIP works with either 3.2 or Xenix? I have a couple of packages but never installed since I took the customers to OServer before I got around to networking at the earler version.
How would you do the transfer, assuming that one of the packages fit the needs?

Ed, I think the package was/is called TCP-IP version 1.2.1. There were several releases of the LLI package, especially as the PCI slot appeared about the same time.

There is version 1.2.0 , 4 disks + LLI + 2 disk 4.1 maintenance update, the set show 3+ users.
There is version 1.2.1 , 3 disks + LLI + 4 disk 4.2 maintenance supplement, unlimited users.
There is version 1.2.1 , same disks but 2 user.

I suspect, since I have never loaded any of it to know for sure, that the 1.2.0 was intended for 3.2v4.0 since the 4.1 update was included, and the 1.2.1 was intended for 3.2v4.2 as the update was labeled maintenance supplement release 4.2.

I would have to load the versions on a system to test the suspicions but don't even know if the install sets are good any more. Not even sure if I have a 3.2.0 available to see if either version would work with it.

I have to reinstall old TCP/IP 1.2.1 package in a damaged server but the owner lost the serial number and AK.
This version is out of support a long time ago so SCO an local office did not respond my question.

Anybody have the ser. and AK Pls ??

see PM

Use dd

dd if=/dev/fd0135ds18 of=/tmp/disk1 bs=60k

repeat for each diskette, assumes that "drive A:" is a 3-1/2 inch diskette drive.
Email the disk files, and make new diskettes.

dd if=/tmp/disk1 of=/dev/fd0135ds18 bs=60k