SYstem Management Homepage (SMH) Issues - HP-UX 11.11

I have a couple of issues with SMH running on HP-UX 11.11. The version numbers of the modules that I have loaded is below.

1) Does anyone have the "HPUX_EthernetLANEndpoint" or "HPUX_EthernetPort" modules on their server? I am getting errors within the SMH error log stating that these modules are not found.

2) I am also getting a file not found error in the SMH log for file "/opt/hpsmh/data/htdocs/comppage/getMPInfo.cgi". This module is part of SMH. However, this file is not part of the version that I installed per me checking the DEPOT file. A GOOGLE search seems to indicate that this module does exist, but apparently not on the version that I have installed. Thoughts?

3) My server has a fiber card. The FC Provider module is loaded and I can see the "FC HBA" entry under the "Storage" menu, but I do not see my HBA. This menu has a "?", thus I do not think it is configured correctly. My HBA is an AB465A which is supported per the release notes.
4) The HP-UX WBEM Lan Provider for HP-UX 11.11 only can only be found on the June 2007 CoreOS DVD or later version. I do not have this DVD nor can I get access to it as our SW support with HP has expired. Anyone have any ideas how I can obtain this product? The ironic thing is that this SW is free, but is buried within a piece of media that is not free.

Appreciate the help!

FCProvider B.11.11.08 CIM/WBEM Provider for Fibre Channel HBAs
IOTreeIndication B.11.11.0712 CIM/WBEM Indication Provider for IOTree subsystem
LVMProvider B.11.11.03 CIM/WBEM Provider for LVM
SCSIProvider B.11.11.04 CIM/WBEM Provider for SCSI HBA
WBEMSvcs A.02.07.06 HP WBEM Services for HP-UX
SysFaultMgmt A.04.04.03.02 HPUX 11.11 System Fault Management
OnlineDiag B.11.11.21.07 HPUX 11.11 Support Tools Bundle, March 2011
hpuxwsApache A.2.0.49.00 HP-UX Apache-based Web Server
hpuxwsTomcat A.4.1.29.00 HP-UX Tomcat-based Servlet Engine
OpenSSL A.00.09.08w.001 Secure Network Communications Protocol

Strongly advise that you log a case with HP against your Support Contract. Be quick. HP-UX 11.11 (vintage year 2000) extended support ends next year.
When you log the case, please state the exact error messages verbatim.
Hmm, Your post implies that you do not have a Support Contract and are running ancient HP-UX with modern hardware.

I would just add:
Here is where you can download for free, but you need a passport account...(try to create one if you have no... I cant remember if there were any prerequisites...)
https://h20392.www2.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=WBEMSvcs

Although its discussing of late release if you have a passport account and click "dowload for free" you will get all available versions to choose from and yes there is 11.11...

I agree with Methyl on the thread stay closed for we do not want to see anything other than the correct HP process