Sun Studio 10 + Boost 1.36

Is it possible to build Boost 1.35 using Sun Studio 10?
I can build Boost 1.35 using Sun Studio 11 successful. However, i'm unable to build it using Sun Studio 10 using the exact method.

I really apprecaite if any expert can help on this.

Thanks,

Anything is possible. Try posting some error messages and we'll go from there.

here is the first few error messages that i encountered (there are tonz more). I like to emphasize that i was able to complie the same boost library using sun studio 11 with no problem with the same boost configuration and makefile

"./boost/type_traits/is_array.hpp", line 40: Error: Multiple declaration for boost::is_array.
"./boost/type_traits/is_array.hpp", line 41: Error: Multiple declaration for boost::is_array.
"./boost/type_traits/is_array.hpp", line 42: Error: Multiple declaration for boost::is_array.
"./boost/type_traits/is_array.hpp", line 43: Error: Multiple declaration for boost::is_array.

here are the lines:
BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_TRAIT_PARTIAL_SPEC1_1(typename T,is_array,T[],true)
BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_TRAIT_PARTIAL_SPEC1_1(typename T,is_array,T const[],true)
BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_TRAIT_PARTIAL_SPEC1_1(typename T,is_array,T volatile[],true)
BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_TRAIT_PARTIAL_SPEC1_1(typename T,is_array,T const volatile[],true)

here is how i configure it:
./configure --prefix=<boostpath> --with-toolset=sun --with-libraries=thread,filesystem,date_time,system link=static | tee ../configure.log

then i modified the user-config.jam to specify the complier and options:
sun : : <sunCC path> : <compileflags>-library=stlport4 -features=tmplife -features=tmplrefstatic ;

make | tee ../make.log