ssh private key passwordless authentication

Hello,

Need a suggestion to setup private key passwordless authentication. I am not sure this can done or not :wall:
here is the sincerio
I have two servers, sever1 with a user "user1" and servera with usera
here dataflow: usera from servera, will pull/push files to server1 on user1 homedirectory, so practically usera public key should be on server1 for user1 authorized key file for passwordless authentication.
so here is the issue now, for "usera" due to company polices they don't generate keys. After discussing this my team member, he suggested to generate and forward both private and public keys for user1 to usera on servera. I am sure what sftp options I need to use on servera to authenticate passwordless to server1.

Thanks

Passwordless ssh connections have been a topic in this forum here often. It is also easy to find how it can be handled using Google.
If you scroll down your thread here to the end, you get threads related to that topic.

Please read the issue I am having here, and don't blindly reply by looking at the Title, I knew how to setup using publickey passwordless authentication.