Solaris SPARC 10 64Bit -JDK Installation 1.6.05

In Sun Solaris 10, not able to create the key. JDK 1.6 Installed & PATH & JAVA_HOME both are referred to jdk 1.6. It is showing the belwo error

Error: wrap() failed
java.security.InvalidKeyException: wrap() failed
at sun.security.pkcs11.P11RSACipher.engineWrap(P11RSACipher.java:395)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.wrap(DashoA13*..)

Caused by: sun.security.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11Exception: CKR_MECHANISM_INVALID
at sun.security.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11.C_WrapKey(Native Method)
at sun.security.pkcs11.P11RSACipher.engineWrap(P11RSACipher.java:391)
... 3 more
Error: java.lang.Exception: Could not wrap the key: wrap() failed
java.lang.Exception: Could not wrap the key: wrap() failed.

If any patch is required for solaris sparc 10. Thanks

what's your kernel patch level? where do ou get the error? pls elaborate

I am creating the keys for password encryption & decryption. That keys are created by the sun JDK 1.6 using jce jar. For that I installed in the jdk 1.6 in the solaris server. I am excuting the script for creating the key, that time i am getting the above issue.

After installing the jdk in soalris sparc 10 64 bit, i have to add any patch in the server.

The Patch level is : Generic_137111-03

Thanks

What script is this ?

using the shell script we are creating the keys

How do you think anyone can help if you don't post that script, or at least the part of it that cause the problem ?

main()
{

/bea/bea103/jdk160_05/jre/bin/java -DKEYSTORE_PATH=/xx/yy/ -classpath $CLASSPATH SampleTool

}

In classpath, we are adding the related jar& java home

I'm afraid this is the wrong forum/site.
You should ask that question to the people who wrote the SampleTool java application which AFAIK isn't part of the JDK.

I'm afraid this is the wrong forum/site.
You should ask that question to the people who wrote the SampleTool java application which AFAIK isn't part of the JDK.

In sunsolaris 9 , we are able to create the keys with same code. but in solaris 10 we are not able to create the keys. any patch is required in solaris 10 for jdk 1.6 installtion.

That doesn't imply the JDK and not your code is the problem.