solaris reboots as it start loading

hello, my problem is the one of the title , as I press enter on Solaris voice in the grub, my computer reboots , is there an option, a flag ,I can add to the Solaris voice , that allow me to see where is the problem ? something that avoid the computer reboot on error? I can't find a way to know where the problem is , cause I yet didn't see an only one error message.

boot your system in "failsafe" mode from grub. your root filesystem should be mounted to /a automaticly. edit the file /a/boot/grub/menu.lst from:

kernel /platform/i86pc/multiboot

to:

kernel /platform/i86pc/multiboot kernel/unix -v

reboot your system and have a look at the output...

i make the system boot with the kernel/unix -v flag, but I did this editing the menu that let me choose which operative system to start, because I don't know how to use vi , is it the same? the last line of the output are these:

root nexus = i86pc
pseudo0 at root
pseudo0 is /pseudo
scsi_vhci0 at root
scsi_vhci0 is /scsi_vhci
npe0 at root: space 0 offset 0
npe0 is /pci@0,0

i searched on google and I found that after npe0 is /pci@0,0 there should be "PCI EXPRESS device" voice. But my pci express video card work very well.

i don't understand your question...

sorry for my bad english :D. I know solaris very few , so I can't understand where the problem could be, is there a clue of the problem cause in the line I've posted ?

i don't know which file it is...

the line that i've posted are the last line of the output shown on the screen after I modified the file that you told me . They are the result of the kernel/unix -v bootoption. Looking the output , do you know what the problem could be ?

As DukeNuke2 already said, change kernel boot parameters to the line below, respectively add kernel/unix -v at the and ofcurrent record , then you will see whole / verbose / boot process and you will be able to clarify where the problem is. If you don't know how to use Vi editor so god with you!!

kernel /platform/i86pc/multiboot kernel/unix -v