Solaris Operating Environment Installation CD, aka "CD0" PN: 704-7076-10

Hi to all.
It is need to install Solaris 2.5.1 on Sun Enterprise 220r and 420r. Share somebody Solaris Operating Environment Installation CD, aka "CD0" PN: 704-7076-10 ... It is very necessary! ! ! PM or ftp link.... :smiley:

If you have a license, try Oracle customer support, otherwise you need to know that this forum is not friendly to hackers trying to pirate software.

Don, this is legacy - support for this OS and this HW ended over 5 years ago.

BTW does s.o. have punch card copies for Zuse Z1 ?

Legacy or not, if anyone that hasn't verified that the OP has a license for the requested software sends the OP the requested CD, they would be violating copyright laws. Oracle customer support is the only place I know of that would be able to verify correct licensing.

Even if the software is no longer supported, Oracle customer support probably has access to outdated software CDs. I have never dealt with Oracle customer support, but I know that for the first few years while I was working at Sun, Sun's customer support would bend over backwards to help customers with legitimate NEEDS for outdated software AND hardware. I could even tell stories about how I was "forced" :wink: to upgrade to a new desktop machine because we had a small customer that needed my current desktop machine because that model was no longer being produced (and new production models couldn't withstand the environment in which the customer deployed the hardware).

2 MadeInGermany Yea. This is true. I have legasy support on oracle, but solaris 2.5.1 is not supported.... :frowning:

2 Don Cragun Is not pirate/ This is realy problem... If you know howto legasy get 704-7076-10 please tell me.