Solaris Cluster Install Hangs

Greetings Forumers!

I tried installing Solaris Cluster 3.3 today. I should say I tried configuring the Cluster today. The software is already installed on two systems. I am trying to configure a shared filesystem between two 6320 Blades. I selected the "Custom" install because the "Typical" install would not work since I have only one interface (e1000g1) for the cluster interconnect.

The script worked fine until it rebooted the other node. The other node came up in cluster mode and then the configuration script (/usr/cluster/bin/scinstall) running on the first node stopped responding. The first node is still running fine(i have 3 containers running on it), its just not responding to me. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Anybody got any ideas? Log files to check? Tires to kick? :wink: I'm good with Solaris but new to Clusters (this is my 2nd install) and not sure which things to try.

Both systems are identical and on the same subnet with the interconnect on a separate subnet.

As always, Thanks in Advance!!!

All the cluster messages should be in /var/adm/messages. This is 1st place to check on both servers :wink:

Hi

Logs for Sun Cluster are generally speaking are under /var/cluster/logs