Solaris 11.2 dump device "kernel without ZFS metadata"

I've never seen this, is it normal for 11.2? Anyway to change it back to dumping metadata or is this simply an overly verbose message I may ignore?

kernel without ZFS metadata

man dumpadm

I did and reconfigured my dedicated disk as a dump device. I do not see a switch in the man page to affect the result I'm looking for. If I'm missing something obvious, I'd sincerely appreciate a hint even.

:/etc# dumpadm 
Dump content      : kernel without ZFS metadata
Dump device       : /dev/dsk/c7t5000CCA025721FADd0 (dedicated)
Savecore directory: /var/crash
Savecore enabled  : yes
Save compressed   : on
/etc# dumpadm -d /dev/dsk/c7t5000CCA025721FADd0
Dump content      : kernel without ZFS metadata

---------- Post updated at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:54 PM ----------

I ran the below and feel more comfortable with the results but am still baffled why it was configured not to dump ZFS metadata with the standard command of "dumpadm -d /path/to/device"

etc# dumpadm -c all
Dump content      : all

---------- Post updated at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:02 PM ----------

To clarify, this is the output I'm trying to achieve as part of our standard server build. I've ran through the dumpadm -c switches and not been able to accomplish it.

dumpadm -d /dev/dsk/c0t5000CCA0226F19A4d0
      Dump content: kernel pages
       Dump device: /dev/dsk/c0t5000CCA0226F19A4d0 (dedicated)
  Savecore enabled: yes
   Save compressed: on

---------- Post updated at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:11 PM ----------

***Update***

I believe that this is new for 11.2 behavior as a colleague who was building an identical server experienced the same output.

Please see this link at Oracle and let me know what you think. I believe that the below from the link is relevant.

Look at the "-c" option on the dumpadm man page.

I did, see above. Ultimately, my team lead decided that the new behavior from "dumpadm -d" is acceptable.