Solaris-10 install - Windows wiped out ?

When I installed Solaris 10 on an existing drive with Windows, would Solaris have ability to partition the "remaining" disk space, OR has it wiped out my Windows already?

I only get this when I start the laptop:
http://www.blastwave.org/docs/step-068.html

During install process, is this where the mistake was made? Could have I done something here differently to maintain the existing Windows?
How to Install Solaris 10

---------- Post updated at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:11 PM ----------

The second drop-down in this last link did not give me an option for existing windows....

your windows would have been wiped off

so you mean Solaris's install doesn't install itself on the FREE HD/space, but rather when it reports the amount of disk "empty", it is looking and including the installed Windows as well? That is quite unusual.

I had dualboot Solaris/Windows and everything worked like a charm.
When you create two primary partitions one for Solaris and one for Windows and then in installation process Solaris asks you to automatically create fdisk partition you choose manually and then you shell see both primary partitions, choose which you want use for Solaris and continue with installation.

Not necessarily. That depends on your answers during the first installation steps.

Empty space doesn't include Windows. The installer detects windows partitions and add them to the boot loader menu as such.