Simple Shell Script Question.... [java related]

Hey guys! This is my first post, as im new here :S
I have a simple problem for a big program.
We have a .sh to install it, but when I run the .sh in terminal like i should, It says the class is not found. I believe it has to do with the syntax, as the person who made it is not a linux pro. I don't know MUCH about shell scripts, but I'm pretty sure I know where the error lies.

Our Script:

java -classpath ./:./jars/tools.jar:./jars/nexus.jar impsoft.nexus.installer.Install

chmod a+x run.sh compile.sh

The Error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: impsoft/nexus/installer/Install

What I think the problem is:

./jars/nexus.jar impsoft.nexus.installer.Install

Thank you for ALL of your help!

So java says it cannot find the class in the jars provided. Are you sure the class is actually in the jars? By the way, I suggest you to use absolute path for paths in the classpath list. Otherwise it may give you surprises.

what do you mean absolute paths?

Absolute path means to replace '.' with something like '/home/blabla/path'. So, if the class that is missing is really in the jars, then that error suggests java cannot find it due to a wrong class path given. In that case, to test again with absolute path will ensure java will always find the jars in the expected locations, rather than being subject to the current working directory which is itself variable.