sharing of IP address for load sharing avoiding virtual server & redirection machine

I have RedHat 9.0 installed on three of my servers (PIII - 233MHz) and want that they share a common IP address so that any request made reaches each of the servers.
Can anyone suggest how should I setup my LAN. I'm new to networking in Linux so please elaborate and would be thankful for a timely reply.

Hi !
As far as I know, it's ipossible (from tcp/ip point of view) to do this, but you can try broadcasting. If your network is 192.168.0.0 and the servers are 192.168.0.1, 192.168.0.2 and 192.168.0.3 (netmask 255.255.255.0 on all IPs) each server will receive only that packets that are sent to their IPs, but the machines are also receiving packets that are sent to 192.168.0.255 (the broadcast IP).
Another solution will be that one server will resend the same packet to the other two... but this is a little bit complicated if you say that you're new to networking (and Linux).

Thanks Sergiu but can u tell me how can I read the request made , I mean do I need to make each process on each server register itself using setsockopt and at what IP address (the local IP address or the broadcast IP address) and port should I be listening to
Also afterwards I need to filter the request according to my algorithm (depending upon the load each server is having at that time) and this code is complex enough to make it unfit to be implemented using IPTables so where in the Kernel code is filtering done that I can modify to achieve the same..

I would be thankful for a timely reply.