Set the number of lines to be displayed on nedit!!

Dear Help,
I have been encountering a strange problem.

When I run a shell script, I do expect the output number of lines to be 12000 and it runs fine on one my linux w/s.But it just terminate at line 2704 on another linux machine.
I have put 'nedit text.file' at the last part of the script, so that it pops up directly.
Is there any way that I can set the Nedit or gedit max limit for lines to get displayed or is there any other issue?
Thanks

Could you post the relevant part of that script?

Thanks Scrutinizer.I am afraid that's a huge file of 1500 lines.But to my strange it works fine with most of the machine except one.I was wondering if the maximum number of lines to be displayed for edit tool (nedit,gedit) is set to a low value for that particular machine.
Is there a way where we can SET it to MAX.
Thanks

Have you verified that there are more than 2704 lines in text.file on that particular machine?

Thanks Again!!!
No, for that particular machine it o/p's only 2704 and for other machine it o/p 12000 lines.
Had there been any issue with script why it would run good on other linux w/s.
Good question Scrutinizer,I just realised it's not about edit tool the whole output file has actually less number of lines.So it's the machine which is getting less number of lines outputted.Please be noted,there is not error and only it produces the partial o/p file.

Yes so then there is a problem with the script. Without knowing what it looks like and/or how it is being run, it is difficult to comment..