Sco UNIXware 7.1.4 error in booting

Hello Dears,
I have fujitsu tx300 S7 server with installed sco unixware 7.1.4,
Now the /etc is corrupted and the sco cannot boot.
There is no emergency disk or cd, I'm trying to fix this with reinstalling unixware again, but the problem now that when i try to install the HBA driver that i already have its driver that was installed befre , error msg appeared that ( cannot mount the HBA media.
Any help fot that or any help to let me recover the corrupted /etc ??

I can't read your attachments on my phone, but i believe your hd has failed.

Errors on /ets and unix cannot load, any help ?

What does the LSI firmware say about the condition of the drive(s)?
Is there only a single disk or is it a RAID system?

when i try to boot from sco unixware 7.1.4 CD and try to install my LSA SAS driver (error cannot mount the Hba Driver)as attached, and this is the same driver i installed it before and i'm sure that it is the correct LSA driver.
i have 3 H.Ds 2600 RAID1 + 1600 RAID0 (as attached).
there is no emergency disk so there is anyway to access the unis file system and restore the corrupted /etc ?? ,
any idea why the HBA Driver cannot mount ? specially i think that when i go to HBA driver to load the server not looking for any driver then the error msg appears

Is the HBA driver on a diskette, or CD? The media could simply be corrupt. The message seems to indicate that the media the driver is on is the problem.
Have you run the WebBIOS to confirm the condition of the RAID?

the media is not corrupted i used CD and usb floppy and USB flash ,i have the driver and i already downloaded it again but the same error msg,i think the problem is not the device or the media !!
there is any otherway to repair the corupted /etc ?
the RAID configuration is working good i checked it

Temporarily remove the LSI controller, and install an ide/sata disk. Then install the operating system on that disk. Re-install the LSI controller and mount it as a secondary file system. Repair the /etc file system and then reboot without the ide/sata drive.

Does this link help.
How to install SCO OpenServer 6.0.0 on the new Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX300 S5 / RX300 S5?

thanks so much for your kind care about my problem case, kindly do you have document steps but for Sco unixware 7.1.4 not for openserver ?

How to install SCO UnixWare 7.1.4 on the new Fujitsu PRIMERGY TX300 S5 / RX300 S5?

what do you mean by removing the LSI and install new hard disk ?
now i prepared new hard disk do that but i need more details about this solution.
if i removed the LSI it means all data on the corrupted hard disk will be removed ??
please advice

The purpose of installing the ide drive is to create a running system.
Once you have created that system, you can then install the LSI controller as a secondary file system, clean it, then shutdown, remove the ide disk and boot from the LSI controller.
Just think of the ide disk the same way you would an emergency boot disk.

but all hard disks i have is sata i dont have an ide hard disk so how to do this solution with new sata hard disk ? i already have 2 new sata hard disks for any workarounds

Then use the sata disk. It doesn't really matter what you use as long as you can mount the LSI RAID system as a secondary file system.

thanks for your fast reply i really appreciated.
now the steps will be :
1- adding the new sata disk in tray 3 as i have already 3 disks, 2 RAID1(system) and 1 RAID0
2- configuring the new disk in megasas bios as adding configuration with RAID0
3- try to start installing SCO unixware 7.1.4 and then install the HBA from the CD i have
is that the right steps you want me to try ?
OR you want me to remove all installed disks and install the new sata disk alone ?

Attach the sata disk to the onboard sata port.
Remove the LSI controller.
When you boot from the CD, the only device drivers loaded should be ide, and possibly ahci, depending upon how the sata ports are configured in the CMOS.
Once you have the system running, you can re-install the LSI controller and load its driver.
When you add the RAID, you should take care to ensure that you do not make any new file systems, or format the existing ones.

dear jgt
i already connected sata new disk on the onboard sata port, and i will install the sco unixware 7.1.4 on it , i already disconnected the back plane of the original disks, i booted from CD and and the sata driver loaded and i will now continue installation, i didnt install any HBA drivers, so you want me to install the LSI after installation on the sata disk ?
and after installation should i reconnect the original disks ?
if yes , what else i ave to do ?

---------- Post updated at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:21 PM ----------

from my point of view : that i will install the sco unixware 7.1.4 on the sata disk then create an emergency Fdisk, then i will remove the sata disk and connect the backplane of the original disks, then boot from the emergency Fdisk and mount the system file and recover the /etc .
is that right steps ?

---------- Post updated at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:40 PM ----------

the new sata disk didn't detected on installation !!!!!
please advice

---------- Post updated at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:01 PM ----------

Dear Jgt, sorry for bothering you and thanks so much for your kind support.
now the latest update is :
1- disconnected the sas back-plane of the original disks
2- connecting new sata disk (onboard sata port)
3- installed sco unixware 7.1.4 on the new sata disk (successfully )

Do not create an emergency boot cd.
Re-install the RAID controller, check the CMOS to make sure that the sata drive will boot before the RAID, and re-boot.
Install the driver for the RAID controller, either from media, or download.
Configure the new (to this installation) disks.
Create a new directory in / (on the sata drive) and mount the root file system from the RAID to this directory.
cd to /new/etc and replace whatever corruption their is.
You should now be able to re-boot from the RAID partition.
Once you are successful booting from the RAID, then create an emergency boot cd.

sorry but i dont understand how to install the raid controller after i installed the sco unisxware on the sata disk ? and then let all hard disk see each others ?!!
i'm afraid to lose the old raid configuration and all data lost !!
please advice for this critical step