SCO Unixware 7.1.1 Install - Need help

(sorry my English, is really poor).

I have a SCO Unixware 7.1.1 and I need install in ML350 G3. Reading in google and HP web, make a floppy disks for install, but the options that I have is for network or floppy disk.

How install from CD with patch for HP smart array 532 ??
or
How install from network if I have a Unixware 7.1.3 server functional?
(not have 7.1.3 CD installer, if somebody have this CD please, send me or put the link)

Thanks.

You will need to boot from floppy but install from CD. During installation you will probably need a HBA floppy for your array controller.

I would suggest that you get your boot floppies from here: ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/unixware7/ptf7619d/

see: ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/unixware7/ptf7619d/ptf7619d.txt

Yes man, I have the HBA diskette from HP and the array work fine, but when I try install from floppys, not have CD install option, only have Network option and cancel installation.

I need install from Unixware CD but using the floppys boot.

First let me say that I know almost nothing about Unixware.
The problem may be that the CD drive is not discovered by the install program, so that only floppy or network options are offered. You should be able to add a boot string to indicate the location of the CD

Have you downloaded updated boot floppies from here: ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/unixware7/ptf7619d/ ?

Check the hardware recommendations here: How do I Install and Get Started with UnixWare7/OpenServer6 on an HP/Compaq server or any Intel/AMD Server platform?

Yes. I downloaded everything I had on the website and follow the instructions but nothing worked. Luckily, a friend had copies of Unix 7.1.3 and could install it without problem. Thanks to everyone for the tips.