SCO Unix OpenServer 5.0.5 Media Kit

My client has lost the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media.

However, they do have a working SCO 5.0.5 system, but is crumbling apart.

Where can I find the SCO OS 5.0.5 install media?
Or can I get a copy of the SCO CD as a ISO file?

Your help is much appreciated.

Send me an email, I will give you download instructions.

Hi can you please email instructions at blackuberguy @ Gmail.com

Thanks very much

i am also in search of the 5.0.5 disc can anyone verify it has vision fs on it ?

if you could pm me as im being silenced as a new user and only allowed to communicate via posts till i post 10 times

I don't much care for your attitude...

Visionfs was on the "optional services" cd. not the "Base operating System" cd.
You should be able to get it here ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/vision/VisionFS/3.1/

i m not trying to be rude ..im just trying to communicate and i cant even apologize

off topic

---------- Post updated at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:57 PM ----------

im still stuck on version 2.01.905 its running on the system where would i find the install for 3.1? arent thses just updates . i also need the iso to attempt a vm conversion
if you have a way i could acquire these from you i would be great full .
i still have all the licence codes just the actuall discs seem to have gone missing along with our i.t. guy who left many years ago ive kept this thing running but im not sure how much more the hardware can take and im trying to create a disater recovery plan /upgrades but some employes refuse to move from terminals to windows based input

Hi ... would you still happen to have a download link fro the sco open server 5.0.5 .. I cannot pm you because of my post status... but you can email me the link t blackuberman [at] gmail.com is thats ok..

Thanks in advance