SCO 5.5 remote login configuration

Sir, i have a sco 5.5 installed server and 6 clients connected through pci specialix card and printing working fine in these all terminals. 7 and 8 ports are free now, i need to setup another terminal for login on through 7 or 8 port for remote login. i connect a external modem using 25 pin male null cable, on 7nth port. for checking i use a windows system and internal modem. modem bord rate and port boad rate set 9600, i can just connect through hyper terminal in windows but i can't get login window. just saying "connecting 9600 , Connected" . Then i connect this modem to com1 in server. and configure com port for remote login. Then i got login window of Sco server. but the problem is i can't print my files. Please anybody can tel How to configure my local printer in Sco server for remote login through modem in serial port. Or please tell how to configure my specialix card 7th and 8th port for remote login through modem
Pleas tell anybody.

Do u Know about this

Moved to SCO.
Please read the rules: don't hijack existing threads, open a new one instead.

i can't get u

Read the rules!

1. You posted your question in a existing thread that has nothing to do with your question (the thread about ssh X11 forwarding).

2. Rule #9 says:

You should write you, not u.

Thank you!

1 Like