RHEL6.2 Santiago Audio Issue

Hi All Linux Experts ,

Need Urgent help , im using RHEL6.2 Santiago , While playing Song its not playing Properly its jerking Voice breaking breaking ... Cant Hear Properly , And im using Intel DG61HO Motherboard With intel i3 Processor , Please Help me to get fixed this issue ... And cant install vlc mediaplayer , i have installed some of the plugins suck as ffmepg and lame so what no i can hear Sound and can able to watch Movies but its not playing properly just keep on jerking on Sound have jerking issue , but Movies are playing smoothly ....

Even i have played songs in Website the same issue happens

Hope ill get solution as soon as possible

---------- Post updated at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous update was at 09:49 AM ----------

Hello Any one there to help me out from this ?

I have Used Centos 6.2 DVD and created a repo file and updated using #yum update ... and its installed more than 600 files and 800 MBs and RED HAT Logo changed and now centos Logo camed and Sound issue got fixed and Display to very Clear than Before ... Or is there Display Driver and Sound driver for 61 Series Intel Motherboard and how can i install
Now is its Possible to get Back the Red Hat logon screen and Icon in top left corner near Application ? if so please help

I'm not sure I understand your question. You say the display is very clear?

yes at first if i choose system>>preference>>>Display effects
If i under Compiz tick there both Windows wobble When move and Work space on a cube its will Hang tje Display and and some Line will be displayed too , but now its fixed , only now i need to change the Logon Screen as redhat one's and icon in Gname panel were near to Application

When you updated your system with Centos, you replaced one or more of the Redhat branding packages. If you cannot back out the changes you made to the branding packages, you can download a SRPM for these packages from the Redhat FTP site, rebuild these packages and install them yourself.

I may be wrong but I believe that the package you are looking for is called redhat-logos. Check your installation logs and see if you replaced that package when you performed your update.

1 Like