Remote Access using GUI from one Solaris to another one

hi gyus, i'm trying to login trough GUI (using login screen, instead to login to locahost I login to remote host) from on Solaris 10 to another one.
You know, I see the remote host in the host list, but It's not possible to login since the screen keeps black and after that get back to the former login screen.

I checked using Xmanager from one Windows PC to the remote one, and I did't, so it's not a issue related to security.

how I could login without using Windows PC?

Thanks!

You are in an xterm on solaris nodea. Your xserver is on localhost (nodea). You ssh to Solaris nodeb. The screen goes black. Do I have that correct?

If so check:
There should be a file: ~/.Xauthority on nodeb. Do they both (nodea & nodeb) use MIT cookies? or what....

Windows seems to be okay to me.

Yes, you are right, but I try also using SSH and Directly login from the Login windoes, you know, insted login locally, I list dropbox and select "other host".

Hi Jim, thanks for your reply, how I could know if they both are using MIT coockies?
An yes, using X-Manager on windows PC I don't have any problem, but I can not leave at datacenter my laptop, just it's posiible using the Unix servers installed here.

Thanks!

Here is the information about ~/.Xauthority file on nodeb

bash-3.00# more .Xauthority

0MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1� ����
ash-3.00# man Xauthority
No manual entry for Xauthority.
bash-3.00#

What it does that means?

Thanks!