regarding adding fields to DSR protocol in ns2.34

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted!

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data:

want to add field to route cache and packet of DSR routing protocol in ns2.34, add field, DSR package in ns2.34

1. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms:

add field, c++, tcl script, Dynamic source routing

1. The attempts at a solution (include all code and scripts):

unable to find packet.cc and packet.h in DSR folder

1. Complete Name of School (University), City (State), Country, Name of Professor, and Course Number (Link to Course):

RAIT, Mumbai university, Maharashtra,indis,Prof. Ragha, CSE
Note: Without school/professor/course information, you will be banned if you post here! You must complete the entire template (not just parts of it).

To get this thread moving, please post:

Computer hardware configuration. Just in case this is something unusual!

Operating System and exact version.

Which Shell you use. Or, if a Shell is not involved what computer programming languages you expect to use to solve the task. Section 3 (your attempts) is a bit sparse.

Not clear (to me) what the task is or what "unable to find packet.cc and packet.h in DSR folder" means. Please post an outline objective for the task and expand on the description of the problem.

i am using fedora9 and ns2.34. i have to make modification to dynamic source routing(DSR) protocol. for this i hav to change packet information and route cache information.hav to create a temporary route cache. so i wanted to ask in which files i hav to make changes. i will be thanks if i get code.