Redhat 7.3 Installation

Hi,
I am trying to install Redhat 7.3 on a Compaq Proliant Server but after booting from CD1 it gives following
"SYSLINUX 1.52
Unknown Keyword in Syslinux.cfg
Could not find Kernel Image
boot:
I don't know what this means. I tried the same CD on a Compaq Desktop system and it boot up successfuly.
Please help!

never happend to me.
try the floppy boot disk.

bye

Redhat 7.3 Installation
Yeah, I tried floppy too. But it gives me "boot:" prompt.
I thought it could be a RAID controller so I download the driver and tried "boot: linux dd" but nothing happened and kernel panic at last.
Any other q!

I have had a similar problem with a Dell Latitude C800 Laptop. The laptop had an interchangeable floppy drive that came with it, and everytime I had the floppy drive in, I would get messages that said the kernel could not be found. Without it, everything came up just fine.

The point of my rambling, of course, is do you think there may be some sort of hardware conflict/problem where the operating system simply does not like a piece of hardware on the server?

Shouldn't you need to use SmartStart to install on Proliant servers?

Either way, the floppies are MS-DOS formatted, so you can pop them into a Windows box and take a look at the file it complains about - it should just be a text file. Can you perhaps post the KERNEL section of the file? I doubt it's the floppy image is bad if it's out of the box, but if it's been customized, it's very easy to break.