rdesktop error

hi,
I am trying to connect from a linux box runing centos to a windows server using rdesktop-v1.3.1 but I get this error message:

ERROR: recv: Connection reset by peer

[1] Broken pipe

I have tried searching around for any possible fix for this without any success.
Other Linux boxes on our network can connect fine and our most experienced user couldn't find a solution.

After much head scratching and frustration we realise that someone with more expertise in this field may know the answer. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

hi,
I am trying to connect from a linux box runing centos to a windows server using rdesktop-v1.3.1 but I get this error message:

ERROR: recv: Connection reset by peer

[1] Broken pipe

I have tried searching around for any possible fix for this without any success.
Other Linux boxes on our network can connect fine and our most experienced user couldn't find a solution.

After much head scratching and frustration we realise that someone with more expertise in this field may know the answer. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Edit/Delete Message

Try installing another rdc client, such as 'tsclient' or 'krdc' if you have kde. Also, are you sure that terminal services or rdc connections are allowed on the windows side ?