"learn" unix training for solaris.

Hey everybody I just wanted to throw something into the gears here.

The first UNIX system I used was an IBM RS/6000 POWER Server 370h I believe, running AIX 3.2, I think (its been some time). On this System V machine was a learning facility called "learn" which taught basic shell operation and such. It was pretty neat and helped me learn the basics of UNIX pretty quick. Now, years later, I run a Solaris 10 machine for my friends and anyone else who wants to use it out of my home, and would like a way for the users on my system and all other UNIX newbies to benifit from the same interactive training I used on the RS/6000. Now I know learn was actually written as part of the bell labs system V distribution years ago, which i also have the source for. Through some playing around, i was able to get it to run on a Darwin system using an updated version of the actual learn code written for linux, and the old lessons from the at&t version.

If anyone knows of a similiar application, with newer more modern lessons, please post it for all to see and benefit from.