perl and HP-UX : instmodsh in combination with software depot : update inventory for installed Perl

we create a HP-UX software depot with a new perl-modul. after installation of the software depot, the perl module
i can't find with instmodsh in the inventory for installed Perl modules.

• i have learned of using instmodsh command : i find out what modules are already installed on my system.

• we have following system

• at a one server we install a perl modul to a different directory (INSTALLDIRS="vendor").
    • then we use HP-UX swpackage to create a software depot with the files of the perl module.
    • finally we install a perl module with HP-UX "swinstall"

this system works well and the perl modul works well after installation with HP-UX "swinstall" .

but now i find out, i can't see the perl modul with "instmodsh"
when i install it interactive with "perl Makefile.PL" and "make install", i can see it with "instmodsh".

so i think, i have to start a command to update the inventory for installed Perl modules ?

i think it is a part of the created "Makefile" (with "perl Makefile.PL") ?

for update perllocal.pod i find a debug in the Makefile:

/usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" -e perllocal_install "Module" "<New-Module" "installed into" "/opt/perl_32/lib/vendor_perl/5.8.8" LINKTYPE "dynamic" VERSION "<Version>" EXE_FILES " /opt/perl_32/lib/5.8.8/IA64.ARCHREV_0-thread-multi/perllocal.pod"

---------- Post updated at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous update was at 11:14 AM ----------

i have news :

i have little skills of Makefile.

i can update the inventory with following sections of Makefile:

make pure_perl_install and make doc_vendor_install. but i check with Perl Module Manager | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net the inventory like /usr/bin/perlmod -f Module::Mod1 and the module exists , but no detail informations. this is the part of Makefile , which i want to extend after software depot installation:

make pure_perl_install
/usr/bin/perl -MExtUtils::Install -e 'install({@ARGV}, '\''0'\'', 0, '\''0'\'');' \
read /opt/perl_32/lib/5.8.8/IA64.ARCHREV_0-thread-multi/auto/Module/Mod1/.packlist \
write /opt/perl_32/lib/5.8.8/IA64.ARCHREV_0-thread-multi/auto/Module/Mod1/.packlist \
blib/lib /opt/perl_32/lib/5.8.8 \
blib/arch /opt/perl_32/lib/5.8.8/IA64.ARCHREV_0-thread-multi \
blib/bin /opt/perl_32/bin \
blib/script /opt/perl_32/bin \
blib/man1 /opt/perl_32/man/man1 \
blib/man3 /opt/perl_32/man/man3

/usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" -e warn\_if\_old_packlist \\
	/opt/perl\_32/lib/site\_perl/5.8.8/IA64.ARCHREV_0-thread-multi/auto/Module/Mod1

make doc_vendor_install
/usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command" -e mkpath /opt/perl_32/lib/5.8.8/IA64.ARCHREV_0-thread-multi

/usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" -e perllocal_install "Module" "Module::Mod1" "installed into" "/opt/perl\_32/lib/vendor_perl/5.8.8" LINKTYPE "dynamic" VERSION "0.92"  EXE_FILES " /opt/perl\_32/lib/5.8.8/IA64.ARCHREV_0-thread-multi/perllocal.pod"