opensolrias : login incorrect in intalation?

Well I use OpenSolaris about 6 months until all traquilo ai ...

OpenSolaris is a partitioned HD but only have OpenSolaris. the other partition is empty.
Oh for some reason the personal I would WINDOWS installing xp then did the normal installation of windows and made a NTFS partition on that HD of opensolaris.I knew it would not boot after the grub, because the windows were installed after of OpenSolaris.
But how would I format this partition again I do not mind ...
In short I format the partition (which was the windows) and OpenSolaris does not start over, i decided to install again but the installation request after language, when asked the console login: and password:
says incorrect login
But I want REINSTALL! Log was not only for a login and password for the new installation hd
is formatted
if the post was confusing me, but the situation is confusing even.
sorry i speak portuguese!

Hi Hyagosallet,
It sounds to me like it's not Windows causing your problem, but the Solaris install itself.

If you are trying to do a reinstall from the start again, boot off your DVD/CD. I suspect you are accidentally booting from your installed instance instead, or it's trying to be helpful and is starting what it sees as a working Solaris image.

If it continues to give you trouble, destroy the partition (suggest just formatting it using windows). Just recreating a partition actually leaves all the data behind untouched.

The HD is formated and i give boot from CD/DVD.HD is empty!
and when I will go install:
login incorrect.
i try version 2008 and 2009 and nothing
I know which the problem is with me. lol but, I will go work this problem

sorry my english....8(

visit my blog Binary Youniverse and look the pictures because the text is in portuguese, but is coming soon in english.