OpenSolaris 5.11 on _x86 architecture

Hello.

We have serious problems when try to install the Solaris 5.11 on _X86 architecture. The install process stop when reach the PROBING DEVICE NODES.....

We stay hours waiting the end process and nothing happened.

My question : Have someone tryed install the OpenSoalris 5.11 and pass the state Probing device nodes ?

Thanks in Advance....

SolarisAdmin.

yes, many times...

which solaris version do you use? opensolaris 2008.11 or the nevada build? if nevada, which build? what hardware do you use and is your hardware in the hcl list for solaris?

I hope that watching this attached files the someone could saidme what is the booting problem that is showing the Sun10 process of booting....

Thank Again to everybody.

AG

your picture are with solaris 10 update 1... so what are you try'n to install?

I am trying Install Solaris10 or OpenSolaris last version ONIBM HS21 8853 hardware, in both cases I cant get my goal.Now, I find the follow information in the hcl for Sun.Could you watch it? BigAdmin - HCL: IBM BladeCenter HS21 8853I get two diferents conclusion :1.- I was installing a wrong version of Solaris 10...in my case1/06 , 11/06 above instead and.....2.-The OpenSolaris is in this moment not tested on this platform... If I am not in the correct way, please Could you said me it? Thanks Duke by your appreciable time- AGADEA. UNIX ADMIN

Hey Everybody and very especially to Duke who friendly respond me my request.

I just can install without any trouble Sun Solaris 10 (10/08) on IBM BladeCenter HS21 8835 , I finally find the way when saw the list of hardware inside the sun web.

The correct version Solaris 10 (10/08) is OK.

A.GADEA