Openserver 6.0 Install Issue

I am having issues with installing Openserver 6.0 on newer servers, such as most of the newer Dell Poweredge servers (ie R210, T310, etc..), where the USB keyboard will not function through the install process. I can put an already-installed drive in the system from a compatible system, and the keyboard functions fine once the OS is loaded.. but I am unable to use the keyboard to do a fresh OS install on this hardware. Has anyone experienced this same issue and overcome it?

If all the servers use the same HBA and network drivers, install Microlite Edge on a running machine, do a backup to dvd, create the emergency boot cd/dvd, and do a restore to the new blank machine.
You can run fdisk and divvy during the restore process.
When finished just run scoadmin and install the correct licensing.
Don't forget to run netconfig and uname etc.
It would also be helpful if the original backup was of a machine with minimal users.
If the HBA is going to be different, then you will need to create a target emergency boot cd, (its in the documentation.)

You can easily workaround that by passing

PSM=atup

at the boot prompt. USB keyboard should work in 10-15 secs after appearing first installation screen.
Until MP4 can be applied it is necessary to boot the system with this boot parameter specified at the boot prompt.

EDIT:
The most current information about hardware support is updated daily and is available on the web page: SCO |
There are all necessary info you need if you installing sco on new H/W.