NFS Share & Mount problem

Hi,

I want to mount an NFS Shared folder on Windows XP to vxWorks.

There doesnt seem to be a problem with the sharing.

Now, when i try to mount the directory onto vxWorks (it runs on a Tumbleweed card), using a mount script (.sh), the following is the print i see on Tera Term:

hostAdd "host", "172.31.0.5"
value = -1 = 0xffffffff = wamBuffer + 0xffb8170f
nfsMount "host", "D:/NFS/MyDir/active", "/active"
value = 0 = 0x0
nfsMount "host", "D:/NFS/MyDir/data", "/data"
value = 0 = 0x0

After this, it has to load a file from /active/dir2 which initiates the software, which it is unable to load and the card is taken for a reset.

The target ip i've given is 172.31.0.3 (the ip of the card on which vxWorks image is activated after FTP'ing from the NFS Shared directory- which is successful. Redundant info: It is also able to FTP this .sh file)

The thing is i have another system running Windows 2000 and the same works fine. In Windows XP, it doesn't. Is it due to some IPSec dependency of Server for NFS?

From the WFTPD logs, the assignment of IP 172.31.0.3 to the card is successful, FTP of the vxworks image and FTP of the mount sh file are also successful.

Has anyone worked with NFS Sharing of a directory (Windows XP host) to a vxWorks client on a machine running on a network? I suspect i need to do a hack into WinXP. Server for NFS in WinXP shows a dependency Portmap -> rpcxdr -> tcp/ip filtering -> ipsec driver , whereas the one in Win2000 doesn't.

Any pointers/additional info needed? Pl let me know.