NFS active/active cluster with gluster and NFS-ganesha, I can create dirs, but not files!

Following this fantastic guide I finally setup an active working active/active nfs4 cluster.
The setup is not too difficult: two servers with ganesha+glusterfs other two with haproxy and keepalived.
The cluster works fine, from one client I have mount the nfs share called "nfshare" without problem

mount -t nfs4

nfsserver:/nfsshare on /mnt type nfs4 (rw,relatime,vers=4.2,rsize=1048576,wsize=1048576,namlen=255,hard,proto=tcp,timeo=600,retrans=2,sec=sys,clientaddr=10.2.0.170,local_lock=none,addr=10.2.0.7)

I have created some dirs on mnt and works perfect(there are replicated on nfsgluster servers). I have also rebooted for testing the nfs server one or two, and after a very little downtime (2 seconds) the connection is up and working.
The problem is..mkdir works, but every file operation(dd,cp,touch) fails(stuck,freeze until ctrl+c is pressed).

On both the nfs servers and keepalived servers there is no problem with selinux

grep -i denied /var/log/audit/audit.log

What can be?Why mkdir works and file operation not?

--- Post updated at 05:52 PM ---

Solution found, ganesha was misconfigured, I have forgot to add the ports for services.