Network Path Not Found Error "Sunfire V100"

I recently got this new old server from a friend. I just installed a fresh version of Solaris 10 on it. I have put a static IP of 192.168.100.10 the server. Their is no subnetting scheme on the network. And I made the hostname "SunServ." And I also changed the folder "/etc/inet/hosts" because I kept getting this error

So I added the line Sunserv.ciscolab.com because we do have a domain name on our network. So I would like to access ther server and put files on it. But when I go on a windows machinen and type in "\\SunServ" in run I get the "Cannot find the network path" error. And the same error comes up when I type in the IP. SO how do I add the server to the network so I can add files and folders?

\\SunServ will not work, maybe if you had samba installed it might..
Use ftp

SO I can't use it as a network storage device? How can I enable FTP on the machine?

you CAN use it as network storage device... with nfs (which is the default in unix) or you can install samba to use it in your windows environment. ftp is enabled by default! look in "/etc/inetd.conf" for "ftpd" and make sure the user you use for ftp is NOT in "/etc/ftpd/ftpusers" (afair....)

hth,
DN2

This is what was in /etc/inetd.conf:

What do I need to edit in this file?

Edit: Nm I figured it out Thankyou for your help